Nov 15, 2008

Bragging Rights

Posted by with No comments
So, I have these two little nephews. Yes, believe it or not I only have two nephews and no nieces...

Both of these boys have blonde hair and blue eyes, but aren't related to each other.

They are both the cutest boys ever and I love having them as nephews.

However, one nephew lives out of state and we don't get to see him very often. But, the other nephew only lives about an hour away and his mom (my little sis) is willing to drive out quite a bit to see us. Friday was one of those nights.

My little sister is addicted to her cell phone (sorry, sis - it's true) and has a crap load of songs on it. Her little boy loves to listen to the music that she plays on her phone and it's always hilarious to see what my nephew will end up doing.

Friday night he decided to sing along to the chorus - it was too cute to not record and share. Pay attention to the cute blonde kid (why can't I have any blondies?). My kids are just being their wild selfs - pay no mind to them.




And for anyone who doesn't know, (I didn't) the song is called, "Around the World (La la la la la)" by ATC or A Touch of Class.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...