Nov 5, 2008

Feelin' A Wee Bit Creative...Again

Posted by with 2 comments
So there is this show that plays on Nick Jr. that my kids like to watch. It is called Ni Hao, Kai-Lan. It is about a Chinese American girl and all the adventures she has with her friends and the lessons she learns.
Anyway the other day Lex was watching it while I was cleaning the house and I thought that I would try to do Shaylyn's hair like Kai-Lan's.

So yesterday, I tried it. It turned out really cute, but by the end of the day it was a mess. If I do it again I would pin down the "buns" a little more. Live and Learn.

Perhaps I will just stick to following all the other "hair blogs" out there. :D

2 comments:

  1. If any of my girls have thick, long hair at such a young age, I will know they are not mine. :) That is NOT fair! She looks beautiful. I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair always looks so cute. What a fun style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...