Nov 19, 2008

Creativity is Flowing...

Posted by with No comments
Saturday I received a birthday card from my grandma and wanted to send her a thank-you. I didn't want to send her some generic, run of the mill card, so while Eric was at work I got busy and came up with the following card. And to be honest, I just took an idea off of a Stampin' Up idea sheet from some time last year and made it my own.


On Sunday afternoon, we worked on Shaylyn's book report. (Don't get me started on the whole thing of 1st graders having book reports and my 3rd grader having one monthly...) Anyway, I sketched the guy for Shaylyn, but she made the little "monsters" that are attached to him.


The book she read was called, "Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins." It was a really cute story and I was so happy when she decided, on her own, to add a few of the goblins. While I hate the fact that my 1st grader had a book report, it was right up her alley and she spent a good hour or so working on it.

And if these projects weren't enough, there are a few more in the works - coming in the next few days or weeks.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...