Oct 29, 2008

"Whatcha Gonna Call It?...Okay Lady, He's Your Baby'

Posted by with 1 comment
Just trying to keep a sense of humor about me, since my head still feels ready to explode...

Anyway, so last night we decided to carve our pumpkins. We didn't do anything as "intricate" as we did last year. Partly because we had very small pumpkins and partly because I wasn't about to attempt it again...

The kids each cleaned out their own pumpkins - with the exception of the baby and Lex. Shaylyn helped Lex clean out his.
Then it was time to carve them. Each child had a different idea of what they wanted their pumpkin to look like and I tried my best to accomodate each. We even let Shaylyn carve her own. (She used a child pumpkin cutter)
After the carving was complete, we had to light the pumpkins and the kids had to pose with their pumpkins. Don't pay attention to the big pumpkin...What I attempted, I failed at miserably...

1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkins turned out cute. I hope you are feeling better. Colds are so miserable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...