Oct 8, 2008

The Real Me

Posted by with 2 comments
As per previous post, the poem...

In High School, I really took up writing.

During Literary Magazine (I think), I somehow came up with the prompt of the Real You...

So, this was what came out...

ME
If I envy anyone it must be,
The Real Me.
The Real Me feels the true feelings.
The Real Me says what she is thinking.
The Real Me hates herself.
The Real Me is ashamed.
The Fake Me hides the true feelings.
The Fake Me says what people want to hear.
The Fake Me loves who she is.
The Fake Me hides the guilt.
The Real Me hates the world.
The Real Me is strong.
The Real Me is lazy,
But the Real Me is hidden.
Hidden behind the Me I show to the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shiloh. How are you? I have your scentsy stuff. When is the next time you are headed out this way and I could meet you somewhere to give it to you? Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi me again...Saturday we will not be home at that time, we are going to be Christmas shopping all day and running errands. Where is your family party at?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...