Oct 22, 2008

She Did it Again...

Posted by with 2 comments
So I kinda, sorta have a twin - at least when it comes to quiz/survey type things - she goes by the name Rheanna and she tagged me on this one.

Eight TV shows I like to watch...
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8 (hehehe, funny)
2. Heroes
3. House
4. Smallville
5. Stargate Atlantis
6. American Idol
7. Criminal Investigative Documentary Type Things
8. The Baby Shows & Home Improvement shows on TLC

Eight restaurants I like to eat at...
1. Arby's
2. Olive Garden
3. Fazoli's
4. Chick - Fil - A
5. Subway
6. Training Table
7. Chili's
8. Ab's

Eight things that happened today...
1. Did 3 loads of laundry
2. Went to a meeting for Tanis at the school
3. I put together two shelving units for Shaylyn's room
4. Made the kids their lunch
5. Helped Tanis with his Math Homework
6. Replaced a light bulb in the laundry room
7. Changed diapers
8. Actually fed Nathaniel some fruit

Eight things I am looking forward to...
1. Fabulous Friday - WOOT! (Is anyone else really going to wear their pj's?)
2. Halloween
3. My Birthday
4. My Anniversary
5. Thanksgiving
6. Christmas
7. A warm bubble bath
8. Sleep

Eight things on my wish list...
1. A Piano
2. A Tablet
3. A finished basement - complete with my scrapbooking room
4. Money
5. To be debt free
6. A Housekeeper
7. A Personal Chef
8. A Full Night's Sleep

Eight People I Tag
1. Amanda
2. Cindi
3. BreeAnn
4. Melissa
5. Marisa
6. Kerri
7. Adri
8. Heather

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?!?! I'm totally wearing jammies. Well, at least jammie pants because I don't really have a full set of jammies, so it'll be a t-shirt and my AWESOME jammie pants. I'm a full believer in the less is more thing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here--I'll be wearing my NEW jammie pants (you don't want to see my old, thread-bare, worn out jammie pants). So that will make three of us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...