Oct 21, 2008

Another Milestone

Posted by with 1 comment

Guess what? Nathaniel is officially 6 months old! Wow...I really don't know how 6 months passed by so quickly.

On Sunday, the 19th, he hit the 6 month mark.

Now that he is 6 months old he can:
* Roll from his back to his tummy with ease
* Just lately figured out how to roll from tummy to back - though it is still difficult for him
* Recognize his brothers and sister
* Laugh at almost anything
* Grab things with intent
* Feed himself, though quite messily
* Gets into fits where he just wants his mommy
* Squeals with delight
* "Almost" sleeps through the night

This little boy amazes me. He quickly understands things and I swear he knows how to say, "Hi." He still doesn't have any teeth, but he sure is working on it. He is such a good natured baby - only crying when he is hungry, extremely tired or is frustrated cause he can't figure something out.

I love that I get smiles out of him almost every time I look at him. It's interesting to see how much he has changed in 6 short months.

I feel so blessed to have this little one in our lives and I am so thankful for the way he makes me feel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Six months already? They grow up so fast and you are right--he is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...