Oct 23, 2008

Finally - Happy to Share

Posted by with 1 comment
So, for many months now, this has consumed a lot of time and a lot of thinking. With all these hours spent, I am now glad to announce the opening of:

SCRAPPIN SMILEY CREATIONS


Take a look at the website at http://www.scrappinsmileycreations.com/ for more info.

To help get the word out, since I am just starting out, I am offering this incentive:

* 50% off total order for anyone that I know personally, who places an order
* 25% off total order for anyone who orders because of a referral from you

Hurry this offer is only good until November 17.

If there isn't something you really like, let me know and we can work together to find something more suitable for you.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hey i dont think bethanie is doing kaeloni's hair anymore! i feel bad! i really need to get you your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...