Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 9 (December 13)

Posted by with No comments
"I...., having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and mysteries of God.."

1 Nephi 1:1


This is my wonderful hubby's fave scripture.

When I was asking why he chose this scripture I asked him if it was because it was just the first scripture in the Book of Mormon, which was an easy out. He explained himself out of it, though all he could tell my mom was: "I have always liked this scripture."

Yep, that's my guy - so very full of words.


The gift was a mom and dad figure holding on to a 'Bible'
(Ignore the fact that my child isn't dressed...I forgot to do the countdown the night before, so we did it before school and we were running out of time. I assure you the kid did get dressed that day...)

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...