Dec 27, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 19 & Day 20 (December 23 & December 24)

Posted by with No comments
"But I have commanded you to bring up your children in light and truth."

Doctrine and Covenants 93: 40



This was chosen for my niece, Makayla. Her mom said this: "Both of my children are a light to me and reinforce the truthfulness of the gospel."



- Because I was behind we had to open two gifts this night... -


"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."


"Whatever principle of intelligence we attain to in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection."

"And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his dilligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come."

Doctrine and Covenants 130: 18 & 19


Being that my sister was pregnant with my nephew, Carson, at the time my mom put this together, she didn't have a personality to go off of, only her feelings. She said this: "Female roles did not begin on earth, and they do not end here. A woman who treasures motherhood on earth will treasure motherhood in the world to come. By developing a mother heart, each girl and woman prepares for her divine, eternal mission of motherhood. This is my hope for motherhood."


The gifts: Candles (Makayla), Treasure Chest (Carson)

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...