Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 10 (December 14)

Posted by with 1 comment
"Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have the power over the hearts of the children of me."

Alma 48:17

This comes from my brother-in-law, Cody.

Cody's words of wisdom: "If we were all like Moroni the devil would have no power. This says a lot about the kind of person that we need to be. If we are following the example of Moroni then we can get to the point where the devil has little or no power over us."

The gift: a salt/pepper shaker with Moroni's qualities listed

MORONI'S QUALITIES

- Taught his people to be faithful
- Was firm in his faith in Christ
- Believed the Lord would protect the Faithful
- Resisted iniquity
- Had a perfect understanding
- Was thankful for the many privileges and blessings the Lord bestowed on his people
- Labored for the welfare and safety of his people
- Supported liberty, family and peace
- Was against bondage and slavery
- Never gave an offense or raised the sword except to preserve lives
- Did not delight in bloodshed

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics of your kids! So cute! It reminds me of me growing up with my fam! I think this is a fun idea that your mom does for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...