Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 5 (December 9)

Posted by with No comments
"I am the resurrection and the life. He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

John 11: 25-26

This scripture was chosen by my older sister, Kami.

She said: "This scripture refers not only to those who have died physically, but those who have died spiritually as well. It reinforces the fact that death is not permanent."

The 'gift' for this day was lifesavers...I'm not sure how it applies to the scripture, exactly, but that's what it was. We were instructed to put one on the tree for each of us and then enjoy the rest. Well, I don't think we have any left on the tree now since Nathaniel is a sneaky little one...


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...