Sep 28, 2009

Monday's Meandering Thoughts - September 28, 2009

Posted by with 1 comment
Once again, I'm posting on a Monday. Woo Hoo! This could be the start of something wonderful!!! ;)


MONDAYS MEANDERING THOUGHTS FOR SEPTEMBER 28, 2009


THOUGHT #1: THESE PHOTOS - One word: Bearded Lady!!! As I was doing Shaylyn's hair this morning I needed to set aside the front part of her hair so that I could brush through the back and get it looking the way I needed. At some point during this process she decided to put it under her chin and pronounced that she had a beard! It was too funny to pass up.



THOUGHT #2: QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "If you understand the great plan of happiness and follow it, what goes on in the world will not determine your happiness." - Boyd K. Packer

THOUGHT #3:
SCRAPBOOKED - Nothing...I have this idea in my head that I really want to get completed, but I am missing a vital component for it...I've checked 3 stores and just haven't come across the piece I've been wanting, so it hasn't happened yet... But it has to do with this:

THOUGHT #4: MOVIE QUOTE - "Don't listen to my sister. She's nuts."

So I am babysitting today and the cute little girls wanted to watch Finding Nemo. I haven't watched that movie in a looong time. But, it's a good one! Plus, after spending the majority of my Saturday with my sisters, I have come to the conclusion that they are nuts! Hahaha...Just Kidding...I actually had lots of fun with my sisters and my mommy.


THOUGHT #5: ON MY MIND - Mind the Gap!!! Some of you may know what I am talking about, those of you who don't, I apologize.


I've gotta say that was about the only thing I got out of Saturday's Women's Conference, but at least I got something out of it. And that stuck out to me A LOT. Not only in the ways that Sis. Thompson pointed out, but in so many other aspects of my life as well.

I am planning to do the vinyl lettering across my mirror or something, so that I can see that phrase EVERYDAY and hopefully it'll inspire me to be a better person.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sister Thompson's talk was my favorite from the Women's Conference too. I loved the reminder and there are definitely a few "gaps" in my life that I better "mind". Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...