Sep 1, 2009

Monday's Meandering Thoughts - Delayed A Day...

Posted by with 2 comments
So I am behind a day this week, but that's because I was working on a new blog layout that I then ended up changing to this one, then we had to go get Eric from work, stopped at the store and had dinner...It was just a crazy Monday, so this post just didn't get made!


MONDAY'S MEANDERING THOUGHTS FOR AUGUST 31, 2009 or SEPTEMBER 1, 2009
THOUGHT #1: THESE PHOTOS: Photo #1 - Taken at Tanis' birthday party back in July, however, I just barely got it from my sweet mother in law. I love getting pictures from her, because it seems she always takes a photo that I didn't even know about. This photo is one such photo. I was inside playing "hostess" while she took the opportunity with the kids playing outside to snap some shots. And am I ever glad she did.

Photo #2 - Taken just this morning....I looked over at the boys to see this. Talk about brotherly love!



THOUGHT #2: QUOTE OF THE WEEK: " Be there for your children. Sit on the bed and enjoy late-night talks - - try to stay awake! Pray for the Lord to inspire you. Forgive often. Choose your battles. Testify frequently of Jesus Christ and His goodness and of the Restoration. And most of all, let them know of your trust in the Lord." - Bonnie D. Parkin

THOUGHT #3: SCRAPBOOKED: Again, nothing....It's just been a week full of other things.

THOUGHT #4: RANDOM THOUGHT: Be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath...That's a scripture in the bible...Don't ask me which passage, I don't remember...

THOUGHT #5: ON MY MIND: Feeling kinda bummed. The hubby is outta town until Friday. Weeks like this are always hard for me. Luckily, though the kids are in school so I shouldn't feel too overwhelmed...

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Shaylyn is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog layout is so dang cute! GOOD JOB! THose pictures are so great of your cute kids. Lex in Kindergarten.. AWww.. :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...