Sep 23, 2009

Who I Am...

Posted by with 1 comment
I got this off of my friend, BreeAnn's blog and I hope that she doesn't mind that I 'stole' it... ;)

I often. . . procrastinate things that should get done.
I have . . . been blessed in so very many ways.

I fear . . . dying young or one of my children dying.
I feel . . . anxious.
I hear . . .the microwave and Lex talking.
I smell . . . the flirtatious scent from Scentsy.

I hate. . . how short Kindergarten is, it gets annoying somedays.
I think. . . my hubby has a great work ethic, but I worry that he's wearing himself too thin...

I want. . . life to be fair.
I always. . . walk Lex to school.

I am not. . . as easy to peg as people think.
I am like . . . a locked door - I only let those I want in.
I believe. . .that life is a gift.

I don't always. . . do what I would like to do.
I am happy that. . . I get to run away tonight and that I have a hubby who lets me.
I win. . . not as often as I'd like.
I lose. . . my mind, A LOT!
I never. . . drive without music playing.
I need. . . acceptance and love.

I listen. . . with an open mind.
I am scared of. . . heights, snakes and dying too early.
I read. . . not as much as I should.

I am . . . blessed!


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...