Sep 21, 2009

Monday's Meandering Thoughts - September 21, 2009

Posted by with 2 comments
Hey, look at me - I am actually posting Monday's Meandering Thoughts ON A MONDAY! Go me!!!


MONDAYS MEANDERING THOUGHTS FOR SEPTEMBER 21, 2009


THOUGHT #1: THESE PHOTOS - Photo #1: Nathaniel was so cute the other morning. He put on Lex's backpack and was all set to walk out the door. Nate has such a hard time when the older kids go to school and always wants to walk out the door with them.


Photo #2: Nathaniel absolutely LOVES balloons. It is amazing to me. The other day I was at Roberts and he was throwing a fit, the instant the cashier gave him a balloon he was a different child. The same morning as the backpack incident Nathaniel decided to play Balloon Ball with Lex. They had so much fun together.


THOUGHT #2: QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "You women, be good women, be good mothers. Be kind and gracious and generous. Strengthen your children with your faith and your testimony. Lift them up. Help them to walk through the troubled ways of the world as they grow in this very difficult age. Support, sustain, uphold, and bless your husbands with your love and your encouragement; and the Lord will bless you." - Gordon B. Hinckley

THOUGHT #3: SCRAPBOOKED - Okay, once again, technically it wasn't scrapbooking. But hey, if I want to count it as a scrapbooked thing I will! I made these tiles for birthdays the first one was for my little brother and the second was for my brother in law. For more info on the tile check out the craft blog.


THOUGHT #4: MOVIE QUOTE - "I wish I could believe in all this crap, I really do. I also wish I could believe in the Easter Bunny, the missile shield and strippers with a heart of gold. Unfortunately I am condemned to see the world as it really is, and love, love is a myth."

So that's from the movie "GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST" and I am so revved up to see it again. Plus, I want to watch it with Eric. When I first went to see it my friend and I had a girls night. I LOVED this movie. Plus, Matthew McConaughey stars in it...I (heart) him. I am gonna be stalking the RedBox website to catch it and reserve it...




THOUGHT #5: ON MY MIND - My baby LOVES Bottlecap candy. I went grocery shopping today and to keep the baby from smooshing the bread and other disastrous deeds I got a $1 box of Bottlecap candy. It worked real well, except that he'd open his mouth and they'd fall out. Oh well, at least it was a BIG box. And as I got thinking...the ironic part of this is that when I was first pregnant with him - I would say maybe up until 5 months - I CRAVED Bottlecap candy. Weird...



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Awsumb loves balloons too.... I t amazes me how many places give out balloons and stickers to kids these days. It seems like he always has a balloon in his room form some place or another.

    Last week we were at the party store and I told him he could go up to balloon counter and get a free balloon for a good little boy...

    Well, he quickly informed me he isn't a little kid anymore!

    I don't think he will resist free balloons when offered to him in the future, but it's cute that he was too embarassed to ask for one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...