Oct 8, 2009

How Sad Is It????

Posted by with 1 comment
So last night I made dinner, and it was something we have quite often in our house. Well I also make something to go along with it. Nothing major and nothing extravagant, but the hubby likes it. (Perhaps someday I will do something more extravagant with it...That someday being when I actually plan dinner out hours in advance and have time to spare to do some extra baking/cooking) Yesterday, I had the thought that I wasn't even going to make this:

Because the #1 fan of these wasn't here to enjoy it. (Yup, Eric got called out of town AGAIN) However, I still made them and the kids had one and life went on. But how sad is it that I miss my hubby enough that I don't even want to make foods he likes?

And in other news: Yes, I know there was no Monday's Meandering Thoughts this week...This week has gotten away from me and now that this week is almost OVER, I am just going to forego the thoughts for this week....Sorry if that makes anyone sad.

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...