Sep 13, 2009

Always Be Consistent...

Posted by with 1 comment
So, I've always loved to fill out quizzes and surveys...I don't know why, I just do.

I got this one in an email and figured since it had been awhile since I'd posted anything like a quiz, I figured I would.

Hope you get to know a little more about me...
A – Age: 29 for a couple more months
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Laundry
D - Dog's name: Foxy & Milo
E - Essential start your day: Breakfast
F - Favorite color(s): Purple, Yellow, Pink (In that order)
G - Gold or Silver: Depends on the piece of jewelry
H - Height: 5' 6" or so...
I - Instruments you play: I can kinda/sorta play the piana
J- Job: Domestic Engineer
K - Kid(s): 4 - Tanis, Shaylyn, Lex & Nate

L - Living arrangements: House
M - Mom's name: Alaine

N - Nicknames: Shilo Bug, Smiley, Smileybug
O - Overnight: End up sharing a bed with the hubby, baby & Milo most nights...
P - Pet Peeves: Hypocrisy, Liars and Fake People
Q - Quote from a movie: "My Sentiments Exactly."
R - Right or left handed: Right
S – Siblings: 4 Brothers and 2 Sisters


T - Time you wake up: Usually right around 7:00 or 7:30
U - Usual Bed Time: Anywhere from 10 - 12....(Yes I changed that category)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli
W - Ways you run late: Dealing with kids, Getting involved in other things
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Chest, Back
Y - Years you've been married: It'll be 11 come November!


Z - Zoo favorite: I like the rare animals, that you don't always see....

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have four brothers and two sisters too. And I hate laundry and broccoli. We're so similar. :) We need to get together again. I haven't talked to you in ages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...