Dec 10, 2015

Tanis' Christmas Concert

Posted by with No comments
With Tanis being in high school this year, I had heard many wonderful things about the band director. So all year I've been expecting a concert and all year, they haven't had one. I thought that was a bit odd, but then again, it was one less thing I had to worry about being to.

Then came Christmas time and Tanis was finally performing in a concert! I was excited because I like Christmas music and I was curious to see if this band director was all he's been talked about.

Well, the concert started and we soon discovered that Tanis' group wasn't going to performing a number themselves, instead they were mixed up with all the other groups AND the music they were playing was going to be for a sing a long.

Eric and I enjoyed a night without kids and the other band groups that performed in their little sections, were actually really good. By the time Tanis' group joined everyone else, I knew I wasn't going to be able to see my kid. I also decided that recording the music with everyone singing along would be more annyoing than insightful, so I just sang along without worrying about trying to find my kid.

I did decide I should probably get a picture or two of him to sort of recognize the night. And the tie he's wearing is a little big. When Eric's dad passed away, Eric's mom had Eric and his brother and Tanis choose some ties of Grandpa's to keep. Tanis is a lot like his grandpa and chose a lot of holiday ties. This is just one of them.




0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...