Dec 4, 2015

Grandma's Christmas Countdown: Day Three

Posted by with No comments
No scripture for today, just a little message...

MESSAGE: "Secretly give someone a paper 'HUG' with this little surprise."
THE REST OF THE HUGS ARE FOR YOU!





{...Never mind me. I told Eric not to get me in the pictures, he didn't listen. But I guess that's okay cause we got sleeping Jace...}

The gift was little packages of HUGS chocolate for each kid to give to another person. Then there was another bag that the kids could have themselves.

I was really pleased to see how excited the kids got at the prospect of giving one of their friends a hug. I think a couple of the kids forgot to actually do it, but their heart was in the right place.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...