Dec 19, 2015

Peppermint Holly: Night Nineteen

Posted by with No comments
The kids were a little nervous when they couldn't find Peppermint Holly this morning, but after a few hours, Eric sent a few little pictures that let us know where she ended up...




"I wanted to see what all the fuss was about,
So I decided to hitch a ride with your dad to the new Star Wars movie.
Don't you wish you were me?"

I was surprised to see that Eric took Peppermint Holly into the movie with him. I would've left her in the car to show her she can't always get her way. She must've used her feminine charm on him to get him to take her with him. She's even seen the movie and I haven't. I don't know how I feel about that. And there were a couple kids that weren't too happy with the elf either.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...