Dec 2, 2015

Grandma's Christmas Countdown: Day One

Posted by with No comments
For the past few years (I don't even know the number), my mom has done a Christmas countdown for the kids. This is something they look forward to and it's amazing how quickly I can get them to settle down, straighten up the frontroom and cooperate for pictures.

It's been fun to see the kids grow through these pictures each year and I am more and more amazed at the lengths my mom goes to each year to put this together. She has 16 (Almost 17) grandkids and I can't imagine the time she actually puts into this.

So let's take a look at the start of the countdown:

SCRIPTURE/SAYING:                                                                                               "...I love little children with a perfect love;..." Moroni 8:17
"Be '...[a child] of light..." D&C 106:5







Their gift (if you couldn't tell) were little battery operated tea-lights. The kids were thrilled.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...