Dec 18, 2015

Peppermint Holly: Night Eighteen

Posted by with No comments
This was something that Peppermint Holly and I did together and I couldn't wait to give it to the kids.


"Hardy Children Friends,
Your parents helped me get these gifts for each of you.
I'd really like it if you all wore them to school today.
Your mom wants you to wear them on Christmas,
But, I won't be here, so please wear them for me.

Nathaniel:
Your real Christmasey gift is still on the way.
I hope you enjoy this shirt that I found for you until the real one comes.
(The store it's coming from is now on Santa's naughty list.)"

Ugh! It was the perfect gift to give all the kids and I had planned early and got everyone all squared away and found really cute shirts. I ordered them on the 4th of December and still hadn't received Nate's by the 18th. Seriously ridiculous, if you ask me! Thankfully, Peppermint Holly jumped in with another shirt and Nate was happy. And his shirt FINALLY did come - just before Christmas. Never will I shop online at that store again. NEVER!



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...