Dec 24, 2015

Grandma's Christmas Countdown: Day Twenty-Three

Posted by with No comments

MESSAGE: "...love thy neighbor as thyself."
Matthew 22: 37-39
FILL DISH WITH KISSES & HUGS AND GIVE TO A NEIGHBOR




My mom provided a candy dish filled with candy to give to a neighbor. She challenged us to find a neighbor we didn't really know well or someone we felt could use a little more Christmas cheer. Ailey immediately threw out one of her friends names and I knew that that was the family we needed to give it to.

I knew the mom had had a rough year and even though I know her fairly well, I felt like she was the right choice. Then I was explaining to Eric what the gift was and the first family name out of his mouth was the family we had decided on. The Lord certainly knows who needs him when.



0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...