Sep 30, 2008

Tags

Posted by with 3 comments
Thanks Rheanna from keeping me from all my "motherly duties" that I don't want to do anyway and for keeping me from taking a look at my early bday present... (More on that later)
And for those of you who've known me FOREVER - sorry this will just be a review for you.

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school?
I dated a couple guys from my school and even married one

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive until the summer after graduation. My parents bought a "boat" that I refused to drive.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I don't really remember anything...Though I had a couple in Junior High

4. Were you a party animal? Nope
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes I was, alright...
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in concert choir
7. Were you a nerd? I was probably border-line, but not quite
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Hahaha - while I enjoy playing sports, I am not real gifted at it...
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, I was a goody-goody
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I didn't know it then and I certainly don't know it now...
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Sophomore Year - Miss Heart
Junior Year - Coach Graziano

Senior Year - Madame Baigue
12. Where did you sit during lunch? On the steps in the common area
13. School mascot? Wolverine
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I went with Eric Junior & Senior year. I wasn't old enough to go my sophomore year.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Parts of it, but there are parts of it I would NEVER want to relive.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Let's see - that I forgot my cap at home, almost missed the procession waiting for my dad to bring it to me, almost didn't have anyone to sit with during graudation until Cristeen & DeeDee pulled me in line by them (thanks again), it rained, my dad's car got stuck in a rain puddle and wouldn't start again when we were taking my grandma home, Eric and I had a fight - Sounds exciting, huh?
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? I don't think we even had one...We got jipped.

18. Were you in any clubs? PLT my Junior Year and Literary Magazine my Senior year, but don't know that they really count as "clubs"
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Uh yeah... In HS I weighed anywhere from 116 - 120, yes I've gained weight.
20. Who was your prom date? Eric
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Been there, done that, don't know why...
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Spend more time playing the field.


5 and 10 Tag


10 years ago I:
1. Still lived at home

2. Just started working as a secretary/receptionist at Eric's aunt's workplace
3. Was preparing for my wedding
4. Spent my free time with Eric when he wasn't working nights
5. Went to community education for typing (to help my job)

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Laundry
2. Break out my early birthday present

3. Help the kids with homework
4. Enjoy Eric's night off
5. Catch up on some TV shows


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Yogurt Pretzels
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Snickerdoodles
5. Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Cups or Pumpkins or Eggs (Whatever the season brings)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the mortgage
2. Pay off debt
3. Add on to the house
4. Decorate the kids' rooms however I wanted - no expense spared
5. Hire a housekeeper

5 places I have lived:
1. West Valley City, Utah
2. Taylorsville, Utah
3. Eagle Mountain, Utah
- That is the extent of my travels...Sorry

Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Counter Help at Popcorn Cottage in Valley Fair Mall
3. Secretary/Receptionist at Utah Dept. of Health/Bureau of Licensing
4. Office Tech at above
5. Cashier at Sears, Smith's

SECRETS

Six things most people don't know about me.

1. I am 3rd of 7 kids and there is a 20 year difference between the oldest and the youngest.
2. I never thought I would get married.
3. I am older than Eric
4. I love organization, but I am too lazy to get it started (anyone wanna help)
5. I love acting and writing - I would love to be in musicals again or to write a novel...

There ya have it...

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you again, Shilo. :) I like these kind of tags...If I had a blog, it would be all tags probably!

    When we are much older (you know, have natural gray hair) we should look up auditions for "Arsenic and Old Lace." :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help you waste time! The entertainment value is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette,
    I am so with you - of course, assuming that neither one of us has Alzheimers...That could be tricky...
    Seriously though, that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...