Sep 15, 2008

Sneaky, Sneaky

Posted by with No comments
Before I really begin I need to give a back story...

For Christmas my in laws gave Shaylyn a digital arts & crafts studio to use with the computer (they also loaded us up with ink and paper). The kids have all loved this and enjoy making pictures and printing them off.
Saturday morning while I was cleaning the house Shaylyn asked if she could print something off. I said yes and didn't think anything of it and went about my cleaning.

While I was cleaning my bathroom, I heard my bedroom door open & shut but didn't think much of it.

A little while later, I happen to glance down at my bedside table and see this:


My cute little Shaylyn snuck in my room and left this cute picture for me. I smiled when I saw it and thought to myself, "This is probably the only time in my life when I can say I am happy Shaylyn was sneaky."

My kids often make me little pictures, but they usually hand deliver it. So I was pleased that Shaylyn was so creative and thought of a doing it a different way. It sure broke up the monotony of that day.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...