Sep 4, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Posted by with 2 comments
I wonder if the guy who wrote that song, ever thought it would be used as a metaphore for so many other ways than the way he used it...

Anyway, so the real story is this... Bubba started preschool today. A couple ladies in the ward decided to do one where we switch teaching & houses every week for a couple hours, a couple days a week. Luckily my week is the 3rd week, so I've got 2 weeks to prepare still.

Lex was supposed to start on Tuesday, but was sick, (an illness brought home from Buddy on Friday that has passed to everyone, but me, so far - it's latest victim is Princess) so today was his big day.

When he woke up this morning he kept asking if it was time to go. I kept telling him no and he kept getting frustrated. Then when we shipped Buddy off to school Bubba wondered if it was time for him to go. Again, when I said no - he was upset.

Finally 10:00 a.m. rolled around and we headed out the door. He was so excited to get pictures like his brother and sister and so very excited to go to school. He looked so cute and didn't even hesitate to leave my side when we got to the home of the lady doing week #1. Not that I thought he would, this boy has no separation anxiety...Oh well.


So now, it's quiet time with me and little HoHo. I've got to get off the computer and start cleaning the house while no one is in need or want of anything. HoHo just ate and sick little Princess is sleeping. I don't mind the sicknesses where it just makes the kid want to sleep. It's not stressful that way, even though I do feel bad for the kid.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shiloh I would love for you to come to the scentsy party and I live in Riverton, so not too far from you, you would just take redwood road straight heading north to about 12250 I think I have your addres so I will send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to do one of those preschool exchange things. Let me know how it goes in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...