Sep 12, 2008

Onto Happier Things

Posted by with No comments
So, I know a BUNCH of you that have tried to do the picture a day for 365 days in various forms. Well, I decided I was going to do it as well - with ALL of my kids.

I know, I know - that could be a challenge, but I am trying! (By the way Catey - I am so stealing the idea of all the kids heads' in a circle at some point ;) )

Another reason for me doing this is because I decided (for the time being) to not do the family website.

Anyway the link for the Hardy Kids 365 is:
http://tsan4.blogspot.com/

And at the moment I don't have this one set up as private because I am only linking it on this blog, which is private.

I am hoping I won't have to set up this other blog to private and bug you people even more. We'll just have to see.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...