Sep 30, 2008

Meet Mallory

Posted by with No comments
While I was uploading the pic of the pumpkins to the computer (see previous post), I noticed some pictures I forgot about...

For school Tanis had to do a book report. Only the book report was to make a character out from the book. He chose to read The Spiderwick Chronicles and when I asked him what character he wanted to do he said Mallory.

Mallory is the sister to the main character in the book and so we went with Mallory. I drew the figure and helped to glue the "hair" in and the cut out the silhouette, but the rest of the stuff Tanis did on his own. FYI - the thing in Mallory's hand is a fencing foil.

And now without further ado, we introduce - Mallory!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...