Oct 29, 2007

Wild World!

Posted by with 1 comment
So, Saturday morning just as I was waking up Eric asked if I would feel up to going to the zoo. I was kinda hurting and cramping that morning, so he was just trying to be polite. I told him that should be fine. And by the time we left I felt much better.

As we were getting the kids breakfast and asking them if they wanted to go to the zoo, Alex said that he wanted to see Dinosaurs. I have no idea where he got that idea from. Anyway, we decided we would try out the Dinosaur Park that is in Ogden instead of going to the zoo.

So we headed out around 12:30 and got to the park around 2. Honestly, there wasn't even much there. We were kind of frustrated by the whole thing. The kids had fun, so that made it even slightly worth it, but other than that it was a waste.

The park is just filled with plaster dinosaurs...They aren't even like animatronic or anything. We figured if we lived closer to Ogden, it wouldn't have been such a big deal. But seeing as how it took about a half a tank of gas to get there, it really wasn't worth it.

However, it was a nice day together and we did enjoy just being together. Plus, there was tons of things for photo ops. That made it nice for me. I even got Eric to cooperate and get a couple pics. All of the pics will be posted on the website with the November update. The weather was also very nice. Perfect jacket weather, but not too cold. That is when I like fall.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea there was even a Dinosaur park in Ogden! I remember going to a dinosaur museum in southern UT, or maybe it was central, I don't remember. But, I remember we got to dig in the sand to find shark teeth. It was awesome! I'll have to find something like that around here for us to go to. It's too bad it wasn't really worth the drive for you guys though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...