Oct 18, 2007

Pictures from Last Week

Posted by with 1 comment
Here are the pictures from last Thursday
when my sister and I took the kids to
Gardner Village for the Petting Zoo and Pony Rides.
The kids all had a blast and wanted to go on the ponies again. I explained to them we didn't really have money for them to go on again and they were okay with that.

Then a few days later Shaylyn is telling me that next time we get some money we should go ride the ponies again. HEHEHE.
Sadly though, I think that it won't be around the next time we get the time and money to go back. It was only a thing through the month of October and the kids don't have any more days off of school until November.
I love these pictures and the kids all look so cute. Especially my 1 year old nephew. He was so excited and didn't even cry or whine AT ALL! I am so surprised.

I am upset with myself, however. I had taken close-up pictures of all of the kids and managed to delete all the close-ups, except for Shaylyn's, from the memory card. That's what I get for not paying enough attention to which pictures I was deleting. Mark that one up as a "Shilo Moment."
One last funny thing I want to share with everyone is something Lex told me yesterday. He came into the room that I was in and told me he had a "kangaroo." I couldn't figure out what he meant by a "kangaroo" then saw that he was holding his mouth funny. What he meant to say was "canker sore." Too funny! There's not much else happening right now, so this is the end of this post, but hope everything is going well for everyone!







1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! My children loved riding on those ponies the last time we were in UT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...