Oct 23, 2007

I Love My Family!

Posted by with No comments
My little brother who lives in Wyoming came down this past weekend with his friends to do some things out here.
Whenever he comes to town we always try to go to dinner and hang out a little bit. He came down with 2 of his friends. Dallas, we had met before, but it was our first time meeting Jessi.
My brother has some great friends. They were having lots of fun together and didn't even mind being with our family.
We headed to the Macaroni Grill on Saturday night and enjoyed one another's company. We did miss my older brother & his wife though. They had made plans to have company over.

I ordered Chicken Fettucini Alfredo & Lemonade (this is the same thing my little sister ordered. We tend to order the same things at restaurants A LOT) Eric had Lasagne. Tanis & Shaylyn opted for Spaghetti and we got Mac & Cheese for Lex.
We had never been to this place before, so we weren't sure what to expect. I am not sure what Eric thought of his food, but the Fettucini was the best I've had in awhile. I tend to order Fettucini Alfredo most Italian places we go. It was yummy, yummy. Tanis was in a weird mood all night and didn't eat a whole lot of his spaghetti.

Shaylyn, however, ate all of her food and even tried to finish Lex's. She wasn't quite able to, but kudos to her for trying!
Overall we had a great night with lots of laughs and we all enjoyed each others company! Yes, I am big on doing things with family. I always have tons of fun!
So Donovan, Dallas & Jessi, thanks for spending your night with the crazy family!

I hope everyone else had a good weekend!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...