Nov 10, 2013

Game Night

Posted by with No comments
A couple weeks after my Father in Law passed, we decided we'd treat Mom to dinner. She didn't really want to go out anywhere to eat (I think because she had gone out for lunch), but didn't mind us bringing dinner in. We also decided it was a good night for a game night.

Mom had been talking to her little brother (or Eric did, or both - can't remember) and invited him and his family over as well.

Eric got our favorite Chinese take-out and because he was coming from work I just met him at Mom's. Shaylyn and Lex both had sleepovers with friends, so they weren't with us. But the rest of us had a great night. I can't remember the name of the game we played or who won, but it was a night full of fun memories.

AILEY & NATE PLAYED LITTLEST PET SHOP







GAME FACES ON!















THERE'S NEVER A SHORTAGE OF GOODIES AT GRANDMA'S



GRANDMA GETS SOME ONE ON ONE WITH HER FAVORITE BABY



I'm kind of sad now. I took some cute pictures on my phone of Nate getting Jace to 'play' his game with him. But we recently swapped phones and I thought I had saved the pictures and well, I didn't. So sad.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...