Nov 15, 2013

Birthday Buddies

Posted by with No comments
My nephews are the bestest little guys an aunt could ask for. Last year 2 of my nephews decided to make their appearance in November. Granted, neither of them wanted to be born on MY birthday, but they chose the right month for a birthday anyhow.

On the 15th we celebrated their 1st birthdays. My little brothers son was born on November 4 and my little sisters son was born on the 24. So they are only 20 days apart, but they look so much farther apart. My little sister's baby is just really small. The pediatrician is actually worried about his weight and my sister is trying everything to put some weight on that kid. So, there is where the difference comes in.

This shows you how small this kid is. He is 9 months older than my son, but he looks closer in age than that, right?


My mom took advantage of little Ry guy being interested in his birthday stuff to snuggle with Jace. She sees my little sisters kids quite often, but not so much my kids.



BIRTHDAY BOYS AND THEIR CAKES!

(I love that both Daddies have to reassure the boys that it's all okay)



My niece Mew is just way too fun and full of personality. She's a lot like her mommy.


I couldn't let the day get away without getting a picture with my 2 'favorite' nephews.... My other 'favorite' nephew wasn't at the party, but he was a smart one and chose a November birthday too.




(In their defense, Vincent (L) hardly ever sees me and Ry (R) is a total mommy/grandma's boy)

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...