May 30, 2013

The Merry Month Of May

Posted by with No comments
Remember how I said I was going to quit procrastinating?

Take a look at this picture:


Picture was found HERE

This picture pretty much describes May for us. May started out wonderful, but in the past couple weeks it's taken a major downward spiral. It's not something I am wanting to discuss at this point, but I'll explain it at a later date.
Let's just say that my mind has been on anything BUT blogging lately. There's been more important issues to deal with and it's really taken a toll on the family emotionally.

Anyway, life got back to somewhat of a more normal flow today and I had time so I updated the blog all of May's happenings. I didn't want to get too off track and end up in the middle of June with all of May and June to post about.

Anyway, take a look - I made about 6 new posts and you can read each of them below.

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...