Aug 25, 2012

57 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9 - August 25

Posted by with No comments
DAY 9: A PICTURE OF THE PERSON WHO HAS GOTTEN YOU THROUGH THE MOST

I doubt this answer will come as a shock to anyone...the person who has gotten me through the most is none other than:



That's right, it's Eric. He had to deal with A LOT when we first started dating. My parents unintentionally put me through the ringer as well as putting our relationship to the true test. Most guys wouldn't have stuck around through everything my parents did to the relationship.

Eric has seen me through the unexpected deaths of 2 relatives, countless disappointments, many periods of depression and quite recently he's been the strength that's kept me from falling apart at the seams. Yup, he's gotten me through the most.


0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...