Aug 21, 2012

57 Day Photo Challenge: Day 2 - August 18

Posted by with No comments
DAY 2: A PICTURE OF YOU AND THE PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN CLOSEST WITH THE LONGEST

That person would be my little sister, Kaeloni. We shared a room most of the time growing up and I spent many nights listening to her never ending stories (....I just have one more thing to tell you - said at least 10 more times a night), getting woken up to take her to the bathroom (she was afraid of the dark), letting her puke her guts out on me one Christmas morning and listening to the wonderful stories about her imaginary friend Danny and his many trips to Canjifornia. (He also likes to go shirtless and wear leather pants).

Kaeloni became babysitter for my kids on many occasions and they loved her. Tanis and Shaylyn still love to go to Kaeloni's and I think they remember all the times she watched them. She was an awesome sitter and was always willing to watch them if she could.

Then she got pregnant at 16 and I suddenly realized how much she needed me around. For the most part my Mom helped her out, but there were many questions she had that she didn't think she could ask Mom. She then turned to me. Since becoming a mother and because we are now living similar lives she has become one of my very best friends and I'm glad to have her around.

Abt. 1993 - Glasses are the bane of my existence - I tell ya!

1999

June 2012

August 2012

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...