Aug 21, 2012

57 Day Photo Challenge: Day 3 - August 19

Posted by with No comments
DAY 3: A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE SHOW

Here's my faves....

Fave show that I watch usually by myself: GLEE

--- High School Glee club...Heck yeah! I love, love the music. The story line is a bit far-fetched, though. And Matthew Morrison - wish he was my Glee teacher! ---

Fave show to watch with the whole family: ONCE UPON A TIME


--- The kids LOVE this show. Shaylyn surprisingly the most. It's a whole new spin on Snow White. LOVE IT!!! ---


Fave shows to watch with Eric: CASTLE, GRIMM, THE BIG BANG THEORYAMERICAN GUNS, MYTHBUSTERS

--- Nathan Fillion....Need I say more??? Okay, that's only part of what draws me to the show. I think this is one case where they picked actors with great chemistry and the show is just really good. Plus, I'm always one for a good murder mystery. ---

--- Ah, Grimm. You know the Grimm's Brothers and their Fairy Tales...This show is loosely based around those. The main guy is a Grimm and his job is to hunt down other evil creatures in human form. Don't know why I like this show so much....Really can't pinpoint it. ---

--- Pretty girl moves in across 2 'scientist' roommates. The very epitome of GEEK. It's funny what unravels between these intelligent men and the ditzy blonde from Nebraska. ---

--- I don't know WHAT Eric has done to me. He had me shoot one gun and then I sorta became interested in guns. Then he started watching this show about a gunshop in Colorado. Then I started watching it. I don't know what's wrong with me.... ---

--- Remember how I don't much like Science? These guys make it fun. Plus they are so opposite it's fun to watch them interact together. Adam is still a little boy in a big man's body and Jamie is super serious, but so loveable. I am team Jamie...I think cause in some ways he reminds me of my Dad... ---

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...