Aug 21, 2012

57 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1 - August 17

Posted by with No comments
So it's been awhile since I've done an x amount of day challenge and truth be told I've had these bookmarked for quite a few months now...


I know 57 is an odd number and that's because I am taking my inspiration from 2 different sites and the 2nd site repeated only a few of the ones the first one did. Adding them all together and subtracting the similar ones you get a number of 57.

The sites I'm going of are here and here. We'll see how well this goes. I'm already on day 5 and haven't posted a single one yet...but I am today. And no I'm not giving you the master list this go around, if you want them visit the sites they came from, though a heads up: site number one has one pic of the lady in the buff. She is covering her parts, and I was surprised to see it on there - but I thought I should give you all fair warning so you don't have a surprise when you visit her blog.

DAY 1: A SELF-PORTRAIT PHOTO, WITH 10 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:

(Click on pic if you have trouble reading any of the 'facts')

And there you have it, 10 more random facts about myself that I'm not sure I've ever shared!

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...