May 31, 2011

UNO!

Posted by with No comments
So baby girl turned the big ONE on May 13th. We had a fairly calm day that day and didn't do anything major as I knew we'd be doing a family party for her later on in the month. Well, I took my sweet time doing it, but I finally got my act together and we had her party this past Saturday.

She was so happy and must've known it was her big day! She had smiles for everyone and enjoyed every single one of her gifts. She even enjoyed the clothing. Her favorite gifts by far were a little play purse, a toy cell phone and a book.

She started to fall asleep before we got to the cake, but somehow she figured out it was then cake time and woke right up. She even dug into her cake! Yay, Ailey!!!

Here are my fave pics from the night. I will put all the pics on the family website in the next few days.












This is the video I made of her 1st year to share with the family. I'm sharing it here in case anyone has 20 minutes to kill and wants to watch her grow. LOL!!!








And if any of you are curious, Ailey's 12 month stats are as follows:
(Her dr. appt. was 1 week after her bday, so I wasn't a slacker there. Although Eric had to take her to this appt., which was hard for me. ::sniff::sniff::)

LENGTH: 30 1/2 inches (90th %)
WEIGHT: 22 lbs. 8 oz. (70th %)
HEAD: 46 1/2 inches (75th %)


So, she is still tall and thinning out. Wonder where she gets that from. ;)


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...