May 31, 2011

POST OVERLOAD

Posted by with 1 comment

So, I got a bit behind. Not exactly sure why. Guess I was too lazy to put pictures into the computer or something.

Anyway I fixed that today. I made only 10 posts or so. (Okay, it's really only 5) And I thought about just making it one big long post - but then decided to be nice to all of us and break them into their own posts. Which ended up being a good thing, because I tended to talk a bit too much in some of them.

I decided I would link to the posts in this post, so that you can read them as you please or you can read them all - it's up to you.

Here's a way to say 'Thank - You', The Dead Live Again, Lex is A Ladies Man, Someone Had a Birthday Party and How We Spent Memorial Day!

Enjoy!!!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found you through Casual Blogger. Your kids are darling! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...