May 19, 2011

A Little Show & Tell

Posted by with No comments
I'm just in the mood to share, so that's what I'm doing.

For a few years I wanted a drawing tablet. It was never the forefront on my wish list, but it was always there. A few months ago, it jumped way up towards the top of the list and Eric agreed that we had a bit of money that I could use for it, so I've used it for a few things. Mostly with regards to the family website.

But the main reason the want jumped so high was so that I could do the following:















I know some are better than others and I still need to figure out the coloring, but for a first attempt I was pretty pleased and learned a few things along the way!

Also, since the talk of redoing those few months for my Grandma's Birthday Book, I thought I'd share what I did. I also realized I never shared them when I shared all the other gifts I gave people this past year...I don't know what's wrong with me. ;) And yes, I totally erased last names to keep things a little more private for my family members. (You should be able to see a larger version if you click on the picture)


























post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...