May 18, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 28

Posted by with No comments

DAY 28: A SONG THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GUILTY


I have two songs again, but they both have a very similar theme which fits with the whole challenge for today.


Song #1: The Living Years - Mike & The Mechanics






Song #2: When We Die - Bowling For Soup





While I have an okay relationship with my Dad, we aren't extemely close. I don't talk to him very often and we never have heart to hearts. My Dad and I have similar personalities where things go unsaid for the most part unless we are having major issues.

I really should make more of an effort to get to know my Dad before I long regret that choice. But seeing as how it's much easier for me to write down my feeling than to speak them - it's difficult. I've written notes to my Dad in the past and was floored to find out he actually kept on in his WALLET! And it was obvious he read it numerous times. That made me feel good. And I've kept notes he's been 'forced' (When church leaders asked parents to write a note) to write in my scrapbooks.

Okay, didn't mean to write an essay about it - but this is why there's two songs of similar theme. It hits my very core.


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...