May 5, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Days 13, 14 & 15

Posted by with No comments

The best things come in 3's right?
So I get behind when life gets in the way. Sue me....

DAY 13: A SONG THAT IS A GUILTY PLEASURE

Dream On
- Matthew Morrison & Neil Patrick Harris







Okay, so I have a bit of a crush on Matthew Morrison. Mostly it's his voice - so I just love, love, love to listen to this song!

DAY 14: A SONG THAT NO ONE WOULD EXPECT YOU TO LOVE

Calle Ocho - Pitbull









I don't usually like songs with an ethnic flair to them, but since I started playing Dance Central this one has really grown on me. Hope someone is surprised with that.

DAY 15: A SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOU

Shilo - Neil Diamond (The OBVIOUS choice)







My parents got my name from this song. Forever and forever we thought the girl mentioned in the song was, Shilo. It wasn't until last year that I found this video and discovered that his imaginary friend was Shilo and Shilo was MALE! Oh well, all that aside this song pretty much describes my childhood...

What About Me - Keith Urban







Being a mother of 5 kids, I get to feeling this way quite a lot. And anytime I have a day like this, I always think of this song.



post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...