Nov 1, 2010

This Is Halloween

Posted by with No comments
So, I'm not going to go into too much detail, because there's not really anything to be said that different from any other year.

Thursday morning, Eric dressed up for work. And get this, he DIDN'T wear the same costume he wore to our Halloween party, he donned a whole new costume. This is totally unprecedented. Eric dressing up is a miracle in and of itself, but for him to dress up twice...UNHEARD OF!!!

Here's Eric with costume #2:


On Thursday night we carved pumpkins. Shaylyn was all into it and even volunteered to help clean out the BIG pumpkin. Tanis was totally disgusted by it. Lex did what he had to and left it at that. Nathaniel wasn't too sure of it at first, but he grew to enjoy it.

Here's the pics of our Pumpkin Carving:


Friday afternoon was the kids' school parade, and then I helped out in Shaylyn's class, but I'll spare you those pics. With the exception of this one:


Saturday was THE day! Because of the rain, I left Ailey home with Daddy while I took the other kids trick-or-treating, but that didn't mean she was safe from getting her costume on anyway.

Here are our wonderful kiddos in their costumes:


And when all was said and done, Ailey decided she felt left out and went for it:


And I'm not kidding when I say that right after I took that picture, Nathaniel took his pumpkin away and made sure his sister didn't steal ANY of his candy!


post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...