Nov 18, 2010

Doing Some Good

Posted by with 1 comment

So, a friend I had in high school started up a hairblog a few years ago and I look at it pretty much DAILY. But recently I found a post that had NOTHING to do with hair. My friend set up this auction for this cute little girl, Ash. Ash is now a 5 year old girl, but when she was 3 the dr.'s found cancer in one of her kidneys. She is now on round 2 of curing this disease. You can read more about it here.

Anyway, in an effort to help out Ash's family, my friend decided to start a Handmade Auction. I debated about donating something, but decided against it. However, I am placing bids on a few items as the auction is now underway. You have until November 20th to place bids. There are lots of cute items to bid on and I hope that some of you will find your way over and help out in some small way. (Just don't outbid me! :P )
Photobucket


post signature


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...