Nov 3, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday

Posted by with No comments
In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday for November 3, 2010.


Top 4 Friends

** These are the 4 people I talk to the most, so please don't take offense... **


ERIC

1. Who are they?
My wonderful hubby
2. How long have you known them?
Uh, geez...17 years or so
3. Have you ever been to their home?
Uh, yeah
4. Would you date them?
Again, yeah...
5. Why are they #1?
Because he is my very best friend in the whole world and has been there for me whenever I needed him.
6. Have you ever hugged them?
What do you think?
7. Have you ever kissed them?
Every day
8. How did you meet?
Him & his buddies were friends with one of my friends and so one day they came to watch our Young Women's basketball game.
9. Do you love them?
With all my heart!
10. Would you stick up for them if they got in a fight?
Most likely
11. What would you do if they got sick?
I try to do whatever he needs me to do so that he is able to rest and recover.

Kaeloni

1. Who are they?
My baby sister
2. How long have you known them?
21 Years
3. How old are they?
Almost 21
4. Where do they live?
About 30 minutes away from me
5. Would you be sad if they moved?
It would all depend on WHERE she moved
6. Do you love them?
Yes
7. How did you meet?
At the hospital when she was born
8. When was the last time you talked to them?
Yesterday

Heather

1. Who is this person?
My best girl friend
2. How do you know this person?
We got called to be in Scouts together
3. What's the relationship?
Friends
4. Where do they live?
Down the street and across the corner
5. Do you like this person?
Yes
6. How often do you see this person?
Once a week or more
7. Have you ever hugged this person?
I don't think so
8. Are you happy when with this person?
Yes
9. Is this person fun to be with?
Yes
10. Do you and this person have a lot of good memories?
Yes
11. Would you go to a party if they invited you?
For sure

Shirley

1. How do you know this person?
She is my Mother in Law
2. How often do you see this person?
At least every other week
3. How did you meet?
I don't really remember, but it was the whole, "Mom and Dad meet my girlfriend" type thing...
4. What's the relation?
As stated before she's my Mother in Law
5. How old is this person?
In her 50's/60's (I know her age, just don't think I should share it with the world)
6. Would you stick up for them if they were being put down?
Yes
7. When was the last time you saw her?
A little over a week ago
8. Do you like this person?
Yes
9. Do you have fun with this person?
Yes
10. Have you ever hugged this person?
Yes

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...