Nov 17, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday

Posted by with No comments
At this moment in time, I really should be cleaning/straightening the house...the only thing I've managed to get done today is the kitchen. It's just been one of those days. The 2 year old is a little more clingy than usual and the baby is a little sad at times because her leg hurts. (She got shots yesterday)

And now, while they are both content, what am I doing? Filling out another survey for In Case You Were Wondering Wednesday...What's wrong with me?

QUESTIONS PEOPLE DON'T ASK


1. When's the last time you ran?
Last Friday night

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope, they are just all frayed at the bottom

3. What are you dreading right now?
Truthfully, taking the kids to Pack Meeting tonight...I don't wanna go anywhere and I definitely don't wanna go anywhere when I have to take 5 kids alone

4. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep at night?
Nope

5. If anyone came to your house on a 'lazy day', what would you do?
Sit and shoot the breeze, perhaps play a 'music' video game

6. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Negative

7. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Nope

8. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yes, almost every time I make cookies

9. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Probably, but I don't really remember

10. Do you hate it when the radio stations ruin a good song by playing it over and over?
HECK YES! There is a reason I don't listen to the radio very often.

11. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
I have

12. How do you eat Oreos?
I either dunk them in milk, or pull them apart, lick the insides and eat the cookie

13. Are you cocky?
I don't think so...

14. Could you live without a computer?
It would be difficult, but I could do it

15. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Not usually

16. Who or what sleeps with you?
Just Eric...unless I am napping - then it'd be Ailey or Nate

17. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
8

18. How many phones - cell phones and house phones - are in your house?
At the moment 2, when Eric's home it's 4

19. What do you do when you're sad?
Cry or just veg out

20. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Eric

21. Last time you saw your best friend?
Technically, last night because I didn't 'see' him when he left this morning...

22. Are you in high school?
Nope

23. What jewelry are you wearing?
2 rings, earrings and a necklace

24. Is anyone on your bad side now?
Nope

25. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email

26. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Nope

27. How do most people spell your name?
S H I L O H

28. Where do you work?
In the comfort of my own home

29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Cleaning and more cleaning, followed by some more cleaning...Guess I should throw laundry in there as well...

30. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Don't know, don't care

31. Favorite name for a girl?
Shaylyn

32. Favorite name for a boy?
Jameson Parker

33. When was the last time you left your house?
Yesterday afternoon

34. Do you return your cart?
Usually

35. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes, thank goodness

36. What noise do you hear?
Ailey crying...I told you she was sad

37. Would you survive in prison?
Heck no. I'd probably kill myself first - sad, but true.

38. Who is the youngest in your family?
My little bro who is 15

39. If all of your friends were going on a roadtrip, who would most likely overpack?
KAELONI

40. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Not anyone close...There was a kid in 8th grade with the same name

41. What was the last thing you purchased?
Groceries

42. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Very, very rarely

43. What brand of pants are you wearing right now?
Right now I'm in my pj bottoms...they don't really have a brand...

44. Ever been to Georgia?
Nope

45. What brand is your digital camera?
I just got a new one for my bday and it's a Panasonic

46. What song best describes your life right now?
Jesus Take The Wheel

47. Do you own expensive perfume?
Nope

48. Are you taking college courses right now?
No

49. Do you like sushi?
Nope

50. Do you get your hair cut every month?
Nope

51. Do you go online everyday?
Pretty much

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...