Nov 16, 2010

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Posted by with No comments

Isn't he cute?

This is my newest nephew, Carson. He was born on November 10. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 9 oz. was 19 inches long! I know I am really late at posting his arrival, but it's been a CRAZY weekend.

I am so happy to have Carson here. It took years for my brother and sister in law to have a baby, so he is even more precious. When I arrived at the hospital the photographer was taking his pictures and he started to cry. His cry is more like a little whimper and it is just so sweet. As soon as he starting crying, I started tearing up. It is so amazing what these little people can do to us big people.

I totally expected him to have dark hair like my brother, but was so surprised that he had light hair like his mommy.

Congrats Adri & Corby!!!

post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...