Dec 29, 2009

Parents Christmas Present

Posted by with No comments

Now that Christmas is over and gifts have been given, I can share what I made for my parents and Eric's parents for Christmas.

It wasn't anything major or grand, but it had thought behind it and it served its purpose. I have to give Lil' Sis' credit for actually finding the idea and sending it my way. Without her, it just wouldn't have happened. So thanks Lil' Sis'.

What I made for "The Parents" were photo books. Now, I didn't just do some random book where I threw in whatever pictures I wanted to - nor did I do something like a "yearly review" book. What I did was a photo book based on The Proclamation given by the First Presidency years ago.

My little sister ran across
this site while looking at a different site. Now there was 2 possible versions of her template to purchase. One of them only allowed you to insert your own pics, the other one allowed for the changing of everything from the background to the font. I chose the second.

Choosing the second option allowed me to choose the background style I wanted to use and it also allowed me to change the fonts into something I liked a little better. After compiling all the pictures and getting each page looking the way I wanted - I uploaded them to Shutterfly and after only a few days got the books back.

Now, these "examples" aren't really the book, but I figured a video would work just as well to show off the pages.

Enjoy!

Note to family: Sorry for sharing some of these photos with "the world." Please don't hate me...

ERIC'S PARENTS "BOOK"


MY PARENTS "BOOK"



post signature

0 People Had Something To Add:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...